What type of driving license do I need to drive a motorhome?

You must have a valid type B license, be over 25 years old and have held a valid driver’s license for more than 2 years.

Can another person drive the motorhome?

Yes, as long as the following requirements are met:

1. That he/she appears as the driver in the rental contract.

2 That he/she is over 25 years old and has held a driver’s license for more than 2 years.

Can I stay overnight anywhere?

Yes, as long as the vehicle is properly parked and not camped, or it is expressly prohibited by municipal order.

What is the difference between parking and camping?

Parking is allowed as long as the vehicle is properly parked without exceeding the road markings limiting the parking area, or the temporary limitation of the same, if any, not being relevant the fact that its occupants are inside it, so the motorhome is no exception. It is considered camping to take one or more chairs, or a table outside, to extend awnings or open the foot to enter the motorhome, to open skylights or windows as long as they exceed the perimeter of the vehicle, as well as to pour any type of fluid to the outside.

Can the passengers sleep while driving?

No. It is strictly forbidden, all passengers must be properly seated and wearing their seat belts as in any other vehicle.

What is the speed limit allowed to drive a motorhome?

Royal Decree 1514/2018 published in the BOE on 28/12/2018, which amends the general road traffic regulations approved by Royal Decree 1428/2003 of 21 November.
Article 48 is partially amended as follows:
Passenger cars, motorcycles, motorhomes with a maximum authorized mass equal to or less than 3500kg:
• Freeway and dual carriageway…..120 km/h
• Conventional………….90 km/h 

Do I have water and heating, even if the vehicle is stationary?

Yes, our motorhome models have static heating which supplies hot water and heating through propane gas/diesel oil.

Does the refrigerator work when the vehicle is not connected to the electric current?

Yes, the refrigerator is trivalent, which means that it has three different sources of supply which allow it to be always in operation, at 12v when the vehicle is running, with propane gas in “free camping” mode, at 220v when connected to the mains.

Can passengers turn on the TV while the vehicle is running?

Yes, the TV works at 12v so it will work even if we are not connected to the mains. All our televisions have a USB port.

¿How are the batteries recharged?

The batteries are recharged when connected to the mains or with the mere fact of driving, also our vehicles have a solar panel for recharging, so you will not have problems of running out of batteries.

How does the chemical water work and where do I empty it?

Before starting the trip we show you how it works, we also provide you with enough chemical product for the duration of the rental. The emptying is done in the places authorized for this purpose, which would be inside the campsites or in the motorhome areas themselves.

Can I bring my pet?

We accept any type of pet, you just have to be careful to make good use of the vehicle and the rules of the road.

When can I travel?

Contrary to what most people think, the motorhome can be used in any season of the year. The motorhome has a powerful heating system that distributes heat through an air circuit throughout the vehicle. It also has hot water. Suffice it to say that it is becoming more and more common to find these vehicles in ski resorts.

¿Is the motorhome delivered clean? How do I have to return it?

Before delivering every motorhome, it is checked, cleaned and sanitized to leave them in perfect condition for the use and enjoyment of our customers. The vehicle must be returned with its interior emptied, cleaned, with the dirty water and toilet tanks empty and clean except for the clean water tank, which must be full.

What level of diesel do you deliver the motorhome with and do I have to return it with the same level?

We deliver all our motorhomes with a full tank, therefore the fuel tank must be returned with the same level as it was found at the beginning of the rental.

What items are to be paid in addition to the motorhome rental?

Our motorhome rental prices include VAT (21%) and full insurance with an excess of 900 euros. The only separate payment is the deposit of 900 euros which is paid by credit or debit card, and is returned to the customer if the vehicle has not suffered any damage during the trip and is returned in the same condition it was received.

Are the motorhomes equipped with snow chains if necessary?

Yes, as long as they are requested we provide them free of charge. Even if you are not going to need them in Mallorca, many customers rent our motorhomes to go skiing and even to the Alps, so if you need them, do not hesitate to ask us for them!

Can I travel with the motorhome outside Spain?

Yes, outside the peninsula you can travel to countries belonging to the European Community (EEC).


Live your best experiences !
Motorhomes rental with equipment included and all the comforts.



All our motorhomes are of the latest generation, with high quality interior finishes. Inside the you will enjoy outstanding driving experience of maximum comfort, both inside while relaxing as well as while driving during your trip.


postales del mundo

Enjoy a different kind of vacation, closer to nature and the environment. You choose how far you want to travel !

Necesitas Ayuda?